Janet Bob et al,

You guys did a great job. Outside of the extremity of his story I likely
would have accepted it at face value.  And he wasn't even trying to sell
something. What tipped you off and raised suspicions enough to check the
AOL Profile?

Congratulations and thanks.  We certainly don't need to get caught up in
"helping" a sociopath.

Charlie

--
Charles T. Meyer,  M.D.