Dear Patsy,
Most ice creams and ice milks are in the range of 7:1 to 5:1. Vanilla
softserve Dairy Queen ice cream has a ratio of 7.3:1.

Now how 'bout that? Sorta makes me believe in divine guidance!

I should add, though, that a small number of PWP appear to be especially
sensitive to milk protein, found in ice creams.

Best,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD