Well, speaking for myself, my clients present me with a great deal of
information having varying degrees of accuracy, often for very good
reasons. I take their words at face value unless/until I have reason to
believe otherwise. I say keep the faith -- let's not fold our tents yet!
Best,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD