Good morning,
Over the last two months I have been communicating with a Janice
Walton-Hadlock from the Parkinson's Disease Treatment Center in Santa
Cruz, CA. They have been doing research on the use of Asian Medicine
techniques (Tuina along with acupuncture) with Parkinsons folks like us.
Their research paper was published in the American Journal of
Acupuncture, 1998; 26(2/3): 163-177.

I am mentioning it here for a few reasons. First, they are quite excited
about their results to the point where I plan to take the information to
local acupuncturist for feedback. I also know that this topic (at least
the acupuncture part) has been discussed often on this Listserv. As I
read this paper, I know that it will definitely add to the debate, and I
would love to see and be a part of such a debate. (Being one who errors
on the side of "lurker", it would be part of my coming out party.)

For those of you also interested, I just finished uploading this
research paper onto my February update on "Parkinsons News From the
Front Line" <http://www.cloudnet.com/~mandms>.

Paul