Date: Wed, 03 Feb 1999 22:57:19 -0500
From: judith richards <[log in to unmask]>
To: Nita Andres <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: My letter to the list members

Hi Nita,
        Would you mind forwarding the following to the list?
Thank you...Judith

Dear List members,
        I have been walking a tightrope emotionally for the last few weeks. The
loss of a friend due to what we believe to be too much manipulation of
drugs has taken a great toll on all of us.
        As for signing off the list, I guess I just snapped. I think we
are missing out on a lot of discussions about meds, etc. since the list
was reconfigured to
reply to sender rather than to the list. It's just easier for people to
click "reply."
        I think the point I was trying to make was missed, probably
because of
a poor choice of words on my part.
        I wasn't really concerned about Ivan's post. I read a couple of
lines
and deleted (no offense to Ivan) but 'we've been there...done that.' I
did the same with
the responses to his post, and the posts about religious beliefs. They
simply didn't interest me.
         I think the old list was a happier list. There were times when
the chatter got a little out of hand, but I can delete with the best of
them. I joined the list because it is/was a Parkinsons Information
Exchange list, and as I said, with the new configuration we are
obviously missing out on a lot of
information that is being exchanged between members, and that bothers
me.
        Thank you to all who wrote to me. When I have had time to get
myself together, I'll probably be back.

Judith
--
Judith Richards, London, Ontario, Canada
                         ^^^