Betty writes about  refusal of the newspapers  to publish the letter  by Robert  Jurich.  That I
would assume is because the letter is so full of half-truths and inaccuracies that is worth as much
as the paper this is printed on (I don't make hard copies).

He is undoubtedly referring to the Parkinson's symptoms that can be shown by a person taking
neuroleptic medications.  These are valuable drugs which can be quite helpful in serious psychiatric
conditions especially schizophrenia.  They are able to decrease or stop the hallucinations and
delusions that plague many people with this disease. At least writer used the term Parkinsonism
rather than PD.  The drug can in many people produce as an unwanted side effect dystonia and
rigidity.  This is a REVERSIBLE condition which often responds to cogentin or in some cases  the
drug needs to be discontinued in order for the symptoms to go away.  There is no evidence to my
knowledge that these effects are related to PD in the sense that they blocks the effect of
dopamine.  They do NOT KILL NIAGRAL cells.

I am afraid that this post  is trying to convince people that the FDA and the government are
purposely attempting to cause PD and recruit PD patients to their cause which has absolutely nothing
to do with PD  There are good reasons why attorneys won't  take the case.  That is because it has no
validity.

Maybe Mr. Jurich should look back into our archives of a few weeks ago regarding the plot we
uncovered about the collusion of the government and  the establishment's speculation in dopamine
futures.  He would feel right at home in the battle against the CONSPIRACY,

This has nothing to do with PD and no one on the list needs to be upset by this garbage

Charlie