>Ivan, really, you are just too much!!!  I have, over the course of 3
years, heard
>enough about your soap-opera life, to the point that I dread even seeing
your
>name in my mailbox.  You seem to me to be one of the most egotistical,
>narcissistic & self-centered people I know.  Do you honestly think you are
the
>most deprived, abused, poverty stricken, severely impaired PWP on this
list???
>Well, think again!!  The majority of us are on disability, many living
alone,
>just as many with incomes equal to or lower than yours (mine is lower than
>yours, by the way), many just as angry and bitter about the hand they've
been
>dealt BUT.......DO YOU HEAR THEM COMPLAINING????   I sure don't,
particularly
>not for over 3 years.
>  My suggestion to you, besides giving us all a break with this irrational
>tirade, is to get some professional psychiatric  help.  You sound very
much
>out of control.

Thank you Terrie for expressing my feelings concerning Ivan's
self-centered, myopic, complaining postings.  Over time I have felt that
many well-meaning subscribers to the Parkinson's List have been
unnecessarily by Ivan from Maine.

Thanks for having the courage to call a spade a spade.

Sadly,
Don Berns