On Thu, 4 Feb 1999, Marling McReynolds wrote:

> John,
> You have asked a loaded question.
> If I share too much with my son he is scared. Then if I don't share
> enough he will not understand what is happening.
> I don't know what the answer is, and I think it changes all the time.

Yes, I think so too. As somebody told me in a private reply:
"there's a thin line between a Hero and Idiot". Either you hurt yourself
by holding back, or yor hurt others by loading them too much.
I wanted to ask anyway, because I feel this is so important! We can never
find a straight answer, but I still wanted to hear your opinions.

> However, I have a good counselor to whom I can tell everything and
> anything. She is my special release.

Actually, I wish everybody somebody like that. It is valuable to me too.
I do find it odd at times; sitting there and talking about my innermost
fears with a complete stranger, who gets paid to listen to me.
Heh... Oh well, maybe I think to much?  :)

Take care!
/John.