Dear listfriends-- It struck me as I read all the contentious posts we've
flung at each other lately that these are now displayed for all the world
to see on the PD Online  website.........I wonder what effect this may have
on PWPs and CGs who are seeking a place of information, support, and refuge
? I find myself hesitant to suggest the list to some people at present, and
that's too bad.
Maybe the personal arguments could be sent offlist?    Remember, when you
post, the world (if not "Big Brother") is watching us now !

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 80/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "