hi all

At 00:45 1999/02/08 EST, marie wrote:
>"alian " (?) Howard replied to me about Eye Problems -
>Why I don't know, but what he said confused me-

somehow, i'm not surprised
he has written to me a few times
and has not revealed much except that he thinks martin bayne is
'a clever fellow' 'with computers'

>If this person is a hoax, which after reading all the posts from
>and pertaining to him I feel he must be, what is the reply from
>this man from California mean?

if you mean joe bruman, he is a long-time contributor to this group
and his messages usually state his meaning pretty darn clearly

>Is he an alian too.

maybe!
maybe we all are!?!

>If so how can we feel safe about the info on this list- that we
>aren't waisting time with the possibilities of being made idiots
>if we respond.

we can feel pretty safe
in my three years on the list
i've only seen maybe 5 genuine dyed-in-the-wool scam / spam artists

any other aliens that i've seen
were simply sufferers of surpluses of bizarre senses of humour / humor

if we respond from our hearts
how can we be 'made' idiots?

if we get taken in by a pro scammer
how can that 'make' us idiots?

if we harden our hearts to all comers
and turn away all the rest as well as the 5 scammers
then i think we will have been made idiots

>Thanks for the warnings, but I need further clarification
>about this kind of situation on lists such as this...

i have a web page on 'being hustled on the list'
if you have wwweb access, you might find it interesting

if this saga is a work of fiction
i cannot think of anyone other than the
initiator of the 'i'm on to you robert fink' thread
who has the skill and the, shall i say, 'warped-ness' of the brayne

yoo-hoo?!

janet

janet paterson - 51 now /41 dx /37 onset - almonte/ontario/canada
http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/janet/index.htm