Sherilyn....

Oh my.... The last thing we'd want ya to do is to have this disease
"incorrectly." <grin>  I know ya said you have the "Parkinson's
Disease Handbook," which is a fine reference source, I'm sure.

HOWEVER... It's my understanding that fellow List member Ken Becker
is authoring what promises to be THEE most up-to-date, action-filled
PD-related book ever written.  Oh my, YES, is he EVER....

If I remember correctly, Ken's  named this tome "How to Have Fun and
Live Correctly Whilst Having a Degenerative Neurological Disorder."

Like all of Ken's previous books, this one promises to be
exceptionally long and filled with facts that can only be understood
if one happens to have at the very least, a  Ph.D..  I call your
attention to the chapter that is MY favorite, entitled "Mice, Pigs,
and Other Beasties Who've Been Cured of PD While the FDA Monkeys
(sic) Around."  Truly an inspiration, as is all Ken's earlier works
(LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE!) <giggle>

Ken is rumored to be taking advance orders on this mighty work, which
is expected to go to press in 2007.   Just post your credit card
number and it's expiration date right here on the List (just
kidding - don't do THAT!) to place your order.

Barb Mallut
barb_msn@email,msn.com