Recently I wrote to Sen. De Wine (Ohio) re: the need to get full funding
for the Udall-specified PD research.  I quote from a reply received from
him today :

....."In order to make sure the NIH has more assistance in their efforts
toward fighting
Parkinson's and other diseases, I support a doubling of funding to NIH over
the next 5 years......I will continue to work in the Senate ....to achieve
this goal."

I hope this is good news--DeWine was very late in signing on as a
co-sponsor of Udall, but seems plugged in now.

       Camilla Flintermann,                             <[log in to unmask]>

 http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/camilla/one.htm  My Home Page

             "  Knowing when to insist, and when to let be,
               is,perhaps, a lifetime learning experience  ."
                              --Mary McCurry