I can appreciate the comments re: easy psychiatric dx that feels like an
"accusation", and may even be inappropriate  .  From my professional
counseling experience, I can also say that a GOOD doctor will ALWAYS rule
out physical problems ( to the degree possible) BEFORE attaching the "all
in your head" type of label.

Good luck, Jennifer--you sound well prepared-- have hubby take lots of
notes ! We always go prepared with notebook, written questions, and jot
down the answers!   Never had a doc object.....

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 80/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "