Hi Hilary:

My husband grew up on the farm and started very early "working"....driving
tractor at 8 and combine by 12.  Therefore, he was exposed to all the
fertilizers, pesticides etc. at a time when they did not use much in the
way of "safe handling" (he is now 50).  It is my opinion that this may have
lead to his PD.  He has 4 other brothers...non of which have PD....but non
of them "worked" on the farm the way my husband did.

It is........ MY OPINION.......... that "our" generation is getting PD
earlier than our parent's generation because they were not exposed to the
chemicals at the early age that we were.....therefore they have basically
gotten PD at an older age.

I agree that dwelling on the "source" of the disease is counter productive
to dealing with the disease....but none of us can say that we aren't at
least curious as to "why or how"  ;o)

Juelie McLean CG/Dan 50/dx98