last FRIDAY NIGHT. we learned that the president of our support group died
of a heart attract. we wear called to inform lot of our PWP'S other in a as
ted rest home is bad off. he was a close friend of mine for years. say 40
so i would not say it was a good FRIDAY will let you know if VIVIAN AND I
TAKE BACK OVER.  she was a CG. all so in assisted living home. he is not
taking it good as you can expect. means lot to me may not to the list but
he was PWP AND WIFE A CG.

                                      I.Y.Q.  DON  AND VIVIAN
                                      LOVE OF MY LIVE-52

                                   BEST MED FOR PD IS