Here's a helpful suggestion for all those frozen Parkies in Parkinsaw---
get in touch with a fellow in Florida, I think his name is Ken
something--and see if he won't help you set up a winter colony there.  The
climate, I understand is quite differ from Michigan winters--no ice
fishing, actually, but they have something called "manatees" that might be
tasty.   Maybe that way, you would only have ONE kind of freeze to cope
with!  Ken's a real obliging fellow, and I'm sure he'll do everything he
can to make you comfy---just watch ouit for those fire ants and flying
roaches.......

        ---just for fun!........ Camilla        <[log in to unmask]>

                          Laughter--    :-)   :-)
                             the best medecine !