May I call your attention to a good resource for CGs?  The Well Spouse
Foundation is " an association of spousal caregivers"  which publishes a
newsletter called "Mainstay".  Several people have recommended it to me, so
I thought I'd pass on the info.
Annual memberships of  $25.00 for an individual in USA ($30.00 outside US)
include 6 issues of the newsletter.     They also have a website:
www.wellspouse.org
They have  an online "virtual community" which sounds a lot like the CARE
list, and will soon have a live chat room.
Check it out and tell us what you think of it ?  (I haven't yet, but plan
to when I can find time!)

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 80/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "