I think it is;  mine has  690 pages with a 32 page index; is 8-1/2x11
and my cost was $15.00 . It has 5 chapters and a glossary. Chapters are:
Chapter 1 covers:
Are older adults prescribed too many drugs? Covers overprescribing of
mind-affecting drugs; heart,blood
vessel,cholestrol lowering and blood pressure drugs;gastrointestinal
drugs;other kinds of drugs; plus why there is so much overprescribing
and misprescribing
Chapter 2 covers adverse drug reactions and how serious is the
problem;how exdtensive;patient examples; and which adverse effects can
be caused by which drugs(in depth discussion of each category;9 reasons
why older adults are more likely than young adults to get adverse drug
reactions (unless given fewer drugs and smaller doses).
Chapter 3 is on "The 364 drugs most used by older adults" with a guide
to drug listings and 10 categories of drugs--mind drugs,painkillers and
arthritis drugs, gastrointestinal drugs,cold,couigh,allergy and asthma
drugs, drugs for infections, drugs for diabetes, drugs for neurilogical
disorders,,nutritional supplements, drugs for eye diseases and drugs for
other conditons(each category is discussed thorougly).
Chapter 4: Action to stop the drug-induced disease epidemic in older
adults:helping your doctor toward safer drug prescribing.
Chapter 5: Saving money by buying generic drugs.
Glossary
The one they're issuing now probably includes all the monthly updates
since mine was printed.
I know one thing I have used it alot and wouldn't want to part with it;
in fact I may consider the updated version.  If you want to know any
more or specifics just let me know.
Hope this helps.

Billie Cook