Dear PWP,
I am posting the  following again in case some of you missed the first
time.  And many thanks to you that responded , there were some good
suggstions.

Dear PWP,
Miami University in Oxford OH has a world class Manufacturing
Engineering Dept. The chairman is Prof. Osama Ettouney . Each senior in
the program must complete a senior project which is scheduled to take 2
semesters. This year I have been asked to participate as a client for
one of the project teams. The project , in essence, is to perform an
engineering analysis and design and implementation to improve the
internal environment at the home of a Parkinson's Disease patient which
will enable the patient to remain living at home as independently as
possible and to enhance his quality of life. A local power company has
provided a sizeable grant to aid in this project. The team met with me
for the first time last evening. (They are going to be fun to work with
and remind me of my days on the MU faculty.) They are open to ideas as
to what they should focus on and would welcome any suggestions you have!
Please send them to me at: [log in to unmask] I plan to keep the List
posted as the project progresses. Thank you, Myron f Greene(58,36,27)