Janet and Marjorie and Martin,

According to your own "ground rules Janet - Marjorie criticized you
action not you as a person- nothing different than you do to those of us
who differ with you.  And I agree with her.  Your innuendo about Martin
was uncalled for.  And whether Martin is a charter member of the list is
totally irrelevant- he is an established "known quantity" not a newbee.

Yes it is possible that we ar being scammed by Martin but that is
irrelevant. On what basis do you make the charge (voice the suspicion)?
If you have supporting information rather than just a hunch show it to
us.  Your statement without evidence, is irresponsible.

Like the personal attacks like you accused  Marjorie of there is no
place on this list for unsubstantiated attacks on list members.

Martin please come back and Janet if you really care about the list
apologize to Martin or show us your evidence and stop character
assassination by innuendo.

Charlie

--
Charles T. Meyer,  M.D.