Oh dear, I wrote Martin to see if  I could get insurance (as beaten up and worn out as I am) I
don't even have PD. He doesn't sell insurance. He publishes. I don't have his letter in
return, at hand. It would be nice if we quit fussing. For heavens sake, we have a common enemy
and it is not each other, or shouldn't be. Nita

Janet, I didn't see anyone insulting you.