Gilmour Luckham wrote:

Is there anyone out
there who can shed a bit of light on the effects ( good or bad ) of Vitamin
B12 on Parkinsons' ??  I am doing a bit of research for my local support
group and thought this might be a bit easier than trying to narrow down on
the Web.

All I can tell you is that when Ted left an HMO to private neurologist, he
asked about B-12.  Seems they had tested him for it and it showed very low,
but due to changes in doctors, it had slipped through the cracks.  Neurologist
explained that B-12 has special meaning for a neurologist.  He said that Ted
needed shots since in Scandanavian males, often the stomach would not absorb
it.  He started him on shots and it made a tremendous difference for him ...
and also for his not being so tired all the time.  He gives himself the shots
now every other week.

Virginia Christiansen
White Plains, NY