I'd like to add  my additional two cents worth to this ongoing dialogue.
Several neuro's have explained to me that dyskinesia is due to the uneven
dosing of sinemet vs. the more continuos, fluid absorption of dopamine in the
brain.  If that's accurate, then PWP's  who take liquid siniemet
theoretkically should have less trouble with dyskinesia.  To my knowledge,
this has not been addressed.  This theory does not explain when or  under what
conditions  dyskinesia is likely to occur in the PD process.
By the way.. I'm not an engineer--which is probably obvious to you.  I am a
psychologist, with soma background in brain structure and function, and an
appreciation  of systems theories.
Marty Polonsky