Janet:  I wish I had your expertise in computer usage- I just wrote a letter
explaining
my problem with what "howard" is doing and how such a thing affects the list
and
can make "idiots" of people when taken seriously.  Unfortunately, I lost the
message,got nocked off line by a call- but in short,
            I want to thank you for the recap- doesn't reflect the direct
message I got
and almost took seriously before being alerted.
         When trust and truthfulness get abused this list is greatly affected-
and such
breaches need addressing - so I don't mind the lengthy conversation - it is
needed
to protect the integrity of this whole list situation.
          Are there any suggestions about how to prevent falling victim to
falsity and
hoaxes by insensitive/ill,in need of help, people?
          Thanks again....... now on guard....               Marie