Gregory,
Thank you very much! I know that took a long time to type out, and I
appreciate it, believe me. I don't have the Williams & Wilkins book,
looks like I better invest in it!

I have done a Medline search, but I'm not always clear on the
implications of the studies on Lewy bodies, so this is a great help. I
will pass it on to my colleague.

Very gratefully,
Kathrynne

--