Jim Cordy- I'm with you!  The shear diversity of this list in experiences,
facts, feeling, and ideas makes it great in my opinion.
        I'm definitely not someone with "thin skin", so people can expect me
to be
"poking my nose" in regularly.  We are all in a learning process about
PD,ourselves,
life, others, everyting!  The wonderful blessing of e-mail is it offers more
communication opportunities than at any time in history.  It all contributes
to the
great observation that just ahead may lie the same "miracle" as experienced by
people with polio, smallpox, etc - they just couldn't perceive their miracle
quite as
wonderfully as we can due to limited communication and worldwide awareness of
each other.  I think we should all be so thankful for each other- the "good"
and the
"bad"....