I take 100mcg of B-12 /day as a single pill in AM usually w/ my first
round of PD meds. Also take 1000 iu of E and 500mg of C. My Gen Pract MD
suggested it about 8 or 9 years ago when one of my "folate, folic acid"
whatever levels was a little low.  He also said it was a good vit for
brain functions.  I do notice that on days when i forget my Vits, that
the PD meds don't seem to work quite as well,  but since I take Vits
together, I cant really say what B-12 alone does, but it does not appear
to have any negatives that i have noticed.

                               Steve 52/16