Wow, Mary, what an act to follow!!!!!!!!!!!  I too, just returned from the
Parkinson Alliance Meeting and words don't even begin to describe the emotion
and fulfillment felt at and after the meeting.  This group is the most
motivating force I have ever been attached too and involved with.  We are
going to find a cure and yesterday, not 15 years down the road, nobody has
that kind of time.

I went to this meeting, enthusiastic and motivated, came back with even more
dedication to move mountains, if necessary, to involve the PWP's in helping
themselves raise money to fund research for this rotten disease.  We are going
to show the NIH and a lot of others that WE can keep the ball rolling to
continue our journey to our ultimate goal.

We worked, worked, and then worked some more to find a focus for our
organization, succeeded, and even accomplished more.  I was honored to be a
small part of this
gathering. There are so many jobs for volunteers, how about it?  This list has
the resources and people to be a part of this, believe that YOU can make a
difference in this fight, you can>>>>>>  Get ready, the charge is
coming.......
Gerry Haines c/g Brig 13 years sharing this disease......
PS Don, I can't find your e-mail, we'll be discussing this at the meeting.
It's so exciting.