Hi Billie,

One thing for sure : the whole mixture or some the meds you mentioned are
doing more harm than good to you . I would try to see the very best
specialized doctor in PD to have a new evaluation of the problems .

Best ,

--
   +----| Joao Paulo de Carvalho   |------ +
   +--------| Salvador-Bahia-Brazil |------+