My father was just told he was lucky..... he has Parkinson's syndrome. I have been trying to find on the WEB if there is a difference between Parkinson's Disease and Syndrome. I can't seem to find a thing on the syndrome. What I do find leads me to believe he had Parkinson's Disease. In Either case I don't know what to expect. My Mom and Dad live in Arizona with no family near by. My sister and I live in Oregon. We feel we need to put Mom and Dad in touch with a support group. I think there will be some resistance from them to the idea. So, I thought I would feed them as much information as I could from this e-mail group. First I need to know what he really has. I'm not able to get Dad's Dr.'s name yet. Jennifer