Hi Barb,

Barb_MSN wrote:

> possibly do, would cause you GREAT physical harm, or maybe WORSE!
> Post-pallidotomy, one CAN usually reduce the drug dosage, however,
> that should be done gradually, and in small amounts.I was able to
> reduce the daily dose of Sinemet by about 1/4th of what
> I took prior to the pallidotomy, and have pretty much been able to
> stay right at that reduced level since then.

Barb , the point I was to trying to get across was how to explain that
destroying more dopamine producer neurons (and other brain cells) with
Pallidoctomy the result is then,  paradoxically , the reduction of the
need of the intake of levodopa .(remembering that the culprit of the
symptoms is attributed to the shortage of dopamine in the brain)

Cheers ,

   +----| Joao Paulo de Carvalho   |------ +
   +--------| Salvador-Bahia-Brazil |------+