From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: NON PD Books on backorder......
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 14:08:19 EST

Thank you for the pubicity, Barb. Many people were not aware I was even
thinking about writing a book!*  If anyone has ordered any books from me and
not received them, they should contact my shipping manager, Mrs. Wayte.  In
fact, anyone expecting to get anything from me, can go to Helen Wayte!  We do
have plenty of other books in stock at this time, such as "Brain Surgery By
Dummies", "Rocket Science By Dummies"  and "Why Does Everyone Pick on
Dummies?"
all by the well known author Nimrod Z. Dummies.  We also have a large supply
of free computer systems,  available with Pentium III microprocessors, 256
megs of EDO RAM, CD-ROM drives, 21" flat VGA monitor, color printer, scanner,
absolutely FREE OF CHARGE to the first 10,000 to apply, please enclose money
order for $4599.99 for shipping and handling, for each free system.  Certain
restrictions apply, no more than 100 systems to the same address, no one under
the age of 17 or over the age of 16 is elegible.  If there are any questions,
please send email to Barb Mallut!
*Including ME!