Someone attached a program to the last digest and to
individual emails called "Happy99.exe." While I am
fairly certain that this program is safe, I would
advise the list readers to NEVER run a ".exe" program
received by email. Virus programs travel through .exe
programs.

The sender may not even be aware of the distribution.

All the information you could ever want on virus
attachments can be found at:
http://ciac.llnl.gov/ciac/CIACHoaxes.html
which is a Department of Energy site, thus fairly
accurate (please, no jokes about the government.)
--
Help us save the horses! Habitat for Horses, Inc.
A lifetime home for abused, endangered horses.