So, this is what it comes down to. Accused of concocting this elaborate
scheme to bring a few extra visitors to a web site. I am truly
disappointed. Effective today, I respectfully sign off the listserv. My
PD advocacy, however, will continue. For those wishing to stay in touch,
mail to: [log in to unmask]

if someone had a notable skill in writing
as well as a marked interest in self promotion in the long term
and wanted to build up traffic to her/his website this month in
particular
whether a mystery newbie was de-scammed in a virtual nanosecond by said
someone
while said mystery newbie sent out cheerful, private, but terminal
greetings
all the while sprinkling compliments about said de-scammer

?

janet
putting her little grey cells to work

janet paterson - 51 now /41 dx /37 onset - almonte/ontario/canada
http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/janet/index.htm