Hello again,
Well, after nearly 3 months without meds (except a few sinemet for
emergency conditions) I went to my neuro yesterday.  He said I could be
called a med failure because I am too sensitive to side effects from the
meds.  So, for the first time in 5 years, he talked to me about surgery.

Scary, at least for me.  I am still not ready for that step.
But, the fact that he talked to me about it, is scary for me.  To know
that I cannot take the meds out there, and eventually the only answer
(unless the cure is found) will be surgery, gives me nightmares.

Just a few thoughts.
Marling McReynolds