Dear Marling,
Surgery is scary, for sure, no wonder you're not ready. However, your
neuro should be able to allay some of your fears, and should be able to
locate a surgeon who is highly experienced. Meantime, you don't have to
do anything at all unless and until you feel ready. You are in control
of this aspect of PD, at least.

Here's a cyber-hug; wish I could be there to give a hug in person!

My very best,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD