"alian " (?) Howard replied to me about Eye Problems - Why I don't know, but
what he said confused me-
    If this person is a hoax, which after reading all the posts from and
pertaining to
him I feel he must be, what is the reply from this man from California mean?
Is he
an alian too.  If so how can we feel safe about the info on this list- that we
aren't
waisting time with the possibilities of being made idiots if we respond.
      Thanks for the warnings, but I need further clarification about this
kind of situation on lists such as this.         Thanks.

                                     Marie