Howard Collins wrote:

> No, mine was a special situation, he allows.  A rare derelict form of
> Parkinsonism, but called CBDG + PSP!  (CorticoBasal Ganglia Degeneration and
> Progressive Supranuclear Palsy.)

Howard, you have my sympathy even though I can't offer help. The two
conditions you describe are much more rare than the "garden variety"
Parkinson's disease that afflicts most of our listmember patients, and
consequently much less is known about treatment and prognosis. As I
understand it, neither responds well, if at all, to dopamine-enhancement
therapy which is the mainstay of PD treatment. Your neurologist must
be very good to have spotted those obscure diseases. I think they are
often not recognized, and if you are up to it, it would be valuable to
all of us if you would keep us informed about the progression of your
symptoms.
Joe
--
J. R. Bruman   (818) 789-3694