To all who responded to my post about "Dealing with new Doctor", I thank
you.  I feel I have gotten good, sound advice from everyone.  I have
also, since I began this list, kept a file of messages that might help
me ask appropriate questions and perhaps make intelligent suggestions.
I am a big believer in being prepared and not wasting time and money at
the Dr.'s office.  I have all of you to thank for this.
I have one other question, for what it's worth.  I am an artist by trade
and have had lots of exposure to toxic paints and thinners, solvents,
etc.  When my symptoms began, I had been using some paint I was
unfamiliar with, thin with denatured alcohol or lacquer thinner.  I have
read that PD can be caused by toxic chemical exposure.  Is it possible
that this exposure and then a lot of anti psychotic drugs on top of that
could have caused my symptoms?  And, if so, is it possible that they may
not be permanent or am I just dreaming a pretty, but unrealistic dream?
I am basing this question on a number of articles I have read on the
web.  The info I have gleaned from these articles is both confusing and
sometimes contradictory.  I thought perhaps some of you knowledgeable
people could shed some light on this.  I guess that most newbees go on a
similar quest to find the cause of their PD, only to later realize that
the cause is not the issue.  However, if possible causes might enlighten
my new doctor as far as possible appropriate diagnosis and treatment,  I
think that would be helpful information for me to provide.  What do you
all think?  Thanks again.
Jennifer Smith