Dear Camilla,
Thanks for your response.  I do have someone, my husband, who goes with me to
all my appts.  We do this for each other.  He has been right by my side through
everything.  We spend all of our time together and are truly best friends as
well as spouses.  I couldn't ask for better moral support.  I consider myself
to be very lucky in that dept.  Thanks for the suggestion.  I can vouch for the
fact that having someone with you is comforting to say the least.
Jennifer