Jennifer,
There are some medications that can bring on Parkinson-like symptoms,
but I have only heard of this happening in older adults. I think it
would be a good idea to bring this topic up with your new doctor,
especially in conjunction with the chemical exposure.
You're doing a great job of preparing for your office visit, good for
you!
Best regards,
Kathrynne

--