Jennifer,
First of all, please pardon me for failing to make note of the fact that you
already had an appointment at Emery in my first note to you.  Ii also have had
no direct contact with Emery's neurologists but I know that the department has
a very good reputation in PD testament and research.  I also don't know why
your Dr.would ask you to come in on your   I  can only guess that since
there's been a Q about your dx, and since you' have already taken sinemet,
they want to be able to see and assess the effets of  the sinemet.
Good luck!

Marty Polonsly