Charles T. Meyer, M.D. wrote:

> Janet Bob et al,
> You guys did a great job. Outside of the extremity of his story I likely
> would have accepted it at face value.  And he wasn't even trying to sell
> something. What tipped you off and raised suspicions enough to check the
> AOL Profile?
> Congratulations and thanks.  We certainly don't need to get caught up in
> "helping" a sociopath.

If "Howard" is a hoax it seems like a lot of trouble to go to. A letter
like his would still get my attention and benefit of the doubt, until
proven false. What was the point? If it's merely the result of some
mentally deranged attempt at humor, that itself deserves some pity.
Cheers,
Joe
--
J. R. Bruman   (818) 789-3694