Janet thanks for posting this article...I wanted to read it.

With all the recent changes:
"Parkinsn List Online is a sound activated site.
You read the messages and I pick the music. The
music is a mechanism to check and update the
messages. The songs are my own arrangements of
others works. If they are too loud, use headphones
or your volume controls. If you don't like them,
turn your sound off."

My computer crashes/freezes each time I go to the site
as soon as the sound comes on...I have a Power Mac 6500
and use Netscape 3.04.

..now I can't read the archives any more...just don't
know how to turn the sound off so I can read a messages.

Guess I'm still a newbie. Is anyone else having this problem?

Gail Vass