Dear Ann,
Thank you, I have read that article.  Two things I have a little trouble
with.  One is that it states in that article that the symptoms are ALWAYS on
one side or the other symetrically.  My symtoms are not.  Tremor in right
hand, left leg, and left eyelid closes.  I have read elsewhere that it is not
uncommon to see cases of asymetrical symptoms.  From what I gathered this is
often associated with other parkinsonian disorders.  I guess a good neuro is
more qualified to make those judgements.  The other thing is that the neuro
wants to see me "on" sinemet.  That eliminates them seeing for themselves
these things that an exam should reveal because the sinemet seems to put me
back to normal.  No rigidity, no tremors, eyes open, steady gait and
balance.  We will see.
Jennifer