Thank you again, Kathrynne,
I am trying to be prepared.  I will bring up the solvent exposure issue since
this seemed to be of great interest to the doctors who dxed me to begin with.
They felt it was a likely source.  Have read that some people may have a
predisposition toward this.  Just something I read out there somewhere.  I
have also read about the agricultural angle.  I guess few of us will ever know
for sure where this came from but it is hard not to ponder about it.
Jennifer