John wrote:
>Exposure to chemicals and anti-psycotic drugs has been documented to
>sometimes bring on an onset of parkinsonian like symptoms.
>
>Present thought on the cause of common Parkinson's is part environmental
>and part genetic.

I would like to add anti-hypertensive drugs and *Demerol* to the list.  I
know that I'm treading on an already well-paved road here, but considering
that Demerol was the pre-cursor to so many list member's symptoms  - one has
to wonder.  Particularly since it was MPTP manufactured through a
kitchen-chemists poor efforts at making Demerol that caused the instant PD
in the well known California victims.  That single incident changed PD
research forever.
-----
Mary Ann