janet paterson wrote:
> if someone had a notable skill in writing
> ?

I noticed that too; it didn't seem to fit the profile of your average
schoolboy jerk who thinks a rubber crutch is real funny. That's why my
first reply is factual but emotionless. Even after seeing the smart-ass
aol profile, I would think: maybe that was long ago, before he got sick,
or maybe he's just borrowing somebody else's ISP, as many newcomers do.
If I had to judge, I would me much more suspicious of Bill and Leslie's
story than of "Howard's", but I always give benefit of the doubt.
Joe
--
J. R. Bruman   (818) 789-3694
3527 Cody Road