Brab, thanks for the answer.  Just for that, :o), here are a whole bunch
more questions:  How many times have you had collagen injections?  Can you
continue having them, indefinitely?  Are they painful?  How long do you have
to sit still? Is it only months that they last?  Does Medicare pay?  Barb,
Mom is having more and more problems swallowing her pills and drinking
without a straw.  Would the collagen help that, too?
Thanks again,
Sharon Starr, Daughter and CG for Rae  75/50/45  (age now/age dx/age first
symptoms)
Florence,  AZ           [log in to unmask]