Leslie and Bill:  Good Going!!! It's great to hear of people that accomplish
something
with their love and concern- be demanding- as demanding as it takes when
needed-
I think there are too many out there alone that know something is wrong, are
en-
countering much the same as you did, but can't get results because they are
alone.
      My husband and I work as a team and hopefully will continue to dodge the
ineptness we periodically encounter for his care.  So far it hasn't been life
threatening but it could become that in the future- so we keep our eyes,ears
open
and feel such benefit just listening to other encounters such as yours and am
so
glad it is working out right for Carmel.  What health care system have you
been
confronting- we've had to learn how to dodge the troubles ingrained in the
V.A.
system, but overall are thankful for the wonderful health care provided to
veterans.
      Keeping always vigilant....

                                     Marie        CG for husband 69/l2